XPLORA Kids comes with a pre-installed O2 SIM card with an activated mobile plan. It is not possible to use any other SIM cards than the ones provided by XPLORA. This has, amongst other things, to do with the access and use of the XPLORA app that XPLORA has adapted and localized. The total service of the subscription, that includes free use, and access and use of the XPLORA and the XPLORA app is included in the monthly price.
Articles in this section
- What is XPLORA Kids? - Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- How do I delete my user data / user profiles?
- How do I change the straps on my XPLORA Kids?
- Do I have to use the provided SIM card? Can I use my own SIM card?
- Does XPLORA support PIN/PUK?
- Can other people use the app/make calls to the child?
- Can two XPLORA call one another?
- Can I use the provided SIM card in any phone?
- Can XPLORA send texts?
- Is my XPLORA water-proof?